It’s Totally Camo for Spring ’13
Today I wanted to show just how butch I am and so decided to rock some new camo pants with an incredible fit and some dog tags to boot. Since everyone and their dog will be wearing camo come Spring 2013 I decided to be proactive and rock camouflage correctly as an example of outfitting this glorious trend.
Be on the front lines of fashion with matching military inspired pieces like these Gucci dog tags. The black shirt was inspired by G.I. Jane and the new haircut is as close to a military buzz I’ll ever go.
I picked up this linen Elie Tahari safari coat for two reasons:
- It’s so sexy and fits like a glove, plus it matched the pants perfectly!
- Safari jackets are another trend I wanted to showcase this Spring so I nailed two birds with one look. I’m sure the birds wil be fine it’s just a lot to handle… you know… my style… (I’m such a dork!).
The Camouflage Pants were a no brainier:
- Great cut!
- They make anyone’s butt look great.
- And as a bonus they’re comfortable.
- The Silver Gucci dog tags completed look.
- I chose Gucci high tops in place of boots to make the outfit more contemporary, fun and not go over board on the military feel.
Camouflage Pants – Seven For All Mankind
Linen Safari Jacket – Elie Tahari
Dog Tags – Gucci
High Top Sneakers – Gucci
Black Tee – American Apparel